Disclosure for the processing of personal data
(pursuant to European Regulation No. 679/2016 and Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 and subsequent amendments and additions)
The Data Controller is ACI Blueteam S.p.A., with headquarters in Via Risorgimento 70, Luisago (CO), Italy. The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer to support the Data Controller in applying national and European data protection legislation, cooperating with the Supervisory Authority and acting as a point of contact with data subjects.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted using the following account:
The data collected is processed for the purpose of:
- Providing feedback to requests sent by users/customers via the form or e-mails available on the ACI Blueteam website;
- Proposing commercial offers on products, newsletter services or other contents of the company ACI Blueteam S.p.A. to the data subject;
The processing of personal data referred to in point 2) will take place on the basis of the consent of the data subject.
Technical (and equivalent) cookies do not require the acquisition of consent (Art. 122 of the Privacy Code). Cookies and other tracking tools used for purposes other than technical ones (e.g. profiling, analysis and monitoring of the behaviour of visitors to websites, etc.) may only be used with the user’s consent.
The data collected will be kept for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
The conferral of the data referred to in point 1) is mandatory in order to allow the management of the contact and the related feedback.
The conferral of the data referred to in point 2) is optional in order to allow the company to propose product offers, newsletter services or other content to users/customers.
Refusal to provide such data may result in the non-performance or partial performance of the related services.
At any time, the data subject may exercise their rights, listed below, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 and national legislation in force:
- Right of access: the data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed, and, where this is the case, obtain access to the personal data. He/she may at any time request access to the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients to whom the personal data is or will be communicated, the retention period of the data, the existence of their rights, the origin of the data and the possible existence of an automated process.
- Right to rectification: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Furthermore, he/she has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration. In this case, the data controller shall be obliged to inform each recipient to whom the personal data has been transmitted of any rectification.
- Right to deletion: the data subject has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and to request deletion. Furthermore, if his/her data is made public, the data controller will delete it and will adopt reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to delete any copy of their personal data. The Foundation will adopt all appropriate technical and organisational measures not to bother the data subject again.
- Right to restriction of processing: if the data subject deems it appropriate, he/she may request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data and limit its processing in the future. In this case, the data controller will inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any restrictions on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- Right to object to processing: the data subject has the right to object at any time, for reasons associated with his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them.
- Right to withdraw consent: in the case of processing based on consent, the data subject may withdraw the consent given for the processing. However, this act shall not affect the validity of the processing carried out by the data controller up to that moment.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: if the data subject considers that his/her data has been processed unlawfully and violates the rules and principles governing the protection of personal data, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy), in accordance with the procedures defined by the latter.
The Company’s website uses first and third party technical and profiling cookies in order to provide the User with a better and more personalised browsing experience.